“An ideal investment is the one which reaps infinite returns for the generations to come!!”
Whenever the idea of investment comes, one of the first questions that pop in our mind is whether it would reap good returns or not. Then we proceed on to probe on the risks involved, investment tenure and other prerequisites before actually investing.
In this short piece, we explore interesting, easy to plan achieve investments that would make you feel content with the returns and have lesser risks in the market with the returns touching the sky and getting more and more with the time.
1. Investing for a Skill/Education: Education is one of the most expensive investment avenues these days. Acquiring a skill, implementing it, getting well versed in it consumes a lot of time, money and concentration. When worked hard and accomplished, the returns can be infinite. This means that you can find work and continue on it for as long as you want to. The gains are not only in terms of monetary returns, which are consistent and are usually on a rise, but also in terms of respect, experience and chance to invest more in your family and assets.
2. Real Estate/House: A lot of old and experienced people regard real estate as a pinnacle of investment or asset creation. Once someone starts transacting in terms of real estate, his outlook towards money is totally changed. An increase in the price of stocks, mutual funds is not as stable as that of a land or a house. Moreover, the emotional worth of an asset created in real estate is remarkable.
Yes, undoubtedly, you need to have some net worth and status before venturing into this investment class, but the returns would make sure that the hard work you have put in to create wealth via real estate is all worth it.
3. People: For any manager or a business owner, the people working under him are his prime assets. Investing wise and well in the people will pay him off enormously, irrespective of the amount invested and time consumed over that investment.
Further, versatility makes it easier to find what kind of investment can suit your people. Complementary insurance, perks, bonuses, trips, education, skill trainings, assets, cheaper loans etc., there are numerous ways in which you can decide how do you want to invest. Investment is people earns you more loyalty (which can never have a price tag), better results, higher efficiency and several such fruits which would enhance your business or get you a promotion.
4. Creating a second income source: When you have multiple uses of the money earned, why can’t there be multiple income sources. Often, a second income source seeks some amount of investment, which does annoy people as they fail to realise its need. It is quite simple to analyse it though. The current job or business you are doing has come to you at a cost, which has gradually paid off via income and other tangible/intangible returns. You can create a source such as part time tuitions, blogging, baby sitting, product research etc., which give you a stable income and keep on giving more and more returns once you gain good experience. Second income source gets a further boost when you invest in acquiring a skill that in turn gets you another income source.
5. Planting Trees: Promoting Greenery in your neighbourhood is again an invaluable investment. A seed that nurtures into a plant, and further to a tree has a lot to give for the sunlight, water and care it receives. Interestingly, apart from sowing a seed and occasionally putting a fence around it, you don’t have to spend anything at all. The sunlight is free and water requirement, even though being initially crucial, is later managed by the plant itself. Multiple returns that a single fully fledged tree gives include fresh air, fruits, wood, temperature control, shade,
Yes, returns and investments is what that defines our future and future of our children. Making them wisest is our responsibility and it shouldn’t be taken lightly at all.